Lietenant Colonel (R) Faisal Zaman Khan TI(M) has an experience of over 30 years in military service. Beside military career, he has vast experince in managing Projects and administration. He is MS Project Management, MA International Relations and MA Political Science.
Brigadier (R) Khawaja Asad Sitara-e-Imtiaz (Military) is the chairman of Bridgehead associates and mentor for the AFCME. His guiding principles are Honesty, Hard work and Speed.
MAj (R) Basit is a seasoned and experinced professional who has vast experince of working in Project based institutes like, FWO, NLC, etc. He is expert in logistic and inventory management.
- Architect Mubashar Ahmad Khan is a renowned professional who has a vast experience of over 30 years in the field of Architecture, building designs, Construction Management, etc.
- Qualification, D.A. E. (Arch), B. Arch (N. E. D.), MSc (UMIST, UK), M. PCATP, AIAP.
- Teaching Experience.
- National College of Arts (Rawalpindi Campus) in the Department of Architecture, from September 2013 as a Visiting Faculty till date.
- Faculty in National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST) at Military College of Engineering (MCE), Risalpur, Pakistan, after MSc Degree from July 1996 to August 2002 (6 Years).
- By virtue of qualification in Building Engineering (Construction Management) and experience, good command on Construction Project Management and Supervision, for uninterrupted and smooth running of Project to avoid unnecessary delays/ costs.
- Good understanding of Structural Design, Drawings and supervision of multi-storey RCC Structures.
- Skill in Coordination/ Integration between sets of working Drawings developed by different experts, such as Arch., Structural, and MEP etc.
- Project Planning, using Primavera and Microsoft Project.